Falling

Shit, I guess, this is it. It’s only been twenty days since Jude and I started talking, and we’ve hit our falling action already. I might as well break it off tomorrow so I don't prolong the inevitable. I mean, Jesus, the boy called me “sista” today. But, I guess, I owe you guys a brief explanation on how we fell apart.

After sending an audio clip of myself doing the deed earlier last week, things became perfectly dandy. So much so that his daily volcano eruptions were more frequent and off the charts. But on Friday, I introduced him to Tevye and white girl Lux through webcam and things began to get a little weird.

The bitch Tevye turned out to be a total boyfriend stealer. And I say “boyfriend” because he asked me to be his significant other previous to my last post, although I politely declined like a total freak that I am. But, anyway, the damn chick was bouncing on my bed and singing that ridiculous “Bedrock” song, as she flashed bits of skin and tried to embarrass me through her middle school mind set. Totally not cool. Especially, when I had her tracked on my site, looking for him the next day.

Luckily, though, I talked to him about her craziness before; so he’s not interested...I hope. (I mean, the girl creates fake profiles on facebook to talk to herself, although she doesn’t realize that anyone knows. Creepy, much?) AND then on the same day, she insulted our five year relationship and Alessandro by bringing back the whole September incident, saying that she missed her friendship with Crazy and would trade anything for it to be last year again. Totally, totally not cool. Whore.

But, whatever, enough of that girl. Things began to drift apart after Saturday when I gave him a facial show and we both orgasmed. But, apparently, that doesn’t mean shit because the next day he said that he was “too exhausted” to do anything. And today, our usual six hour conversations became small talk. Way pathetic.