Slut Heaven

Ew. Disgusting. I can’t believe that I wrote that last post. It was as if some juvenile Asian chola decided to zombify my brain. Nasty. On another note, I didn’t break it off with Jude and decided to let it simmer down by itself. That way, I can still watch National Geographic 8” schlong as much as I please until the next good thing comes along. And to turn the whole situation around, I decided I will stay friends with crazy alien Tevye…although, I haven’t told her myself yet but whatever; she can play Rapunzel for a few more days. Anyway, since my PMS is finally over, I met a new group of handsome and friendly (that's all that it is) boys.

1. I’ve been talking to Zane for a while. And although I told myself to stay away from hipsters, he’s black. (It’s almost like finding Woody Guthrie in your bathroom finger-painting!) Way too cool. I mean, the boy djs with actual turntables that’s not hooked up to some white Mac. So for that, I give him total legit kudos. Plus, he’s totally okay with me tagging along with his interracial group of LA skaters. Way nice.

2. Rafe’s almost like Zane’s twin brother from another planet but Mexican. He’s a raver and promoter so he can totally hook it up. Boy’s even already invited me to Beyond Wonderland! So I’m totally loving this connection. It’s an even nine on the Jezebel factor. Total score. (I even have my fingers crossed for a free EDC!)

3. I don’t know what to think of Firth yet. He’s a supposed 18 year old engaged hippie that thinks Matthew Stone is not an artist and but is in love with the big fires, as well as dance and classic rock music. I love? I hate? I don't know.

4. Boy four has the same real name as my brother but for the sake of my blog, I shall call him Quentin, the 18 year old high school junior. So far, our conversations have been just of his guidance on my next hookah choices. He even made a 10 minute youtube video. Intense...So much so I died of boredom.


image of boys watching movies by sandy kim

5. Oliver is a total doll! Conversation is extremely stimulating since we share all the same literary, film, and music interests. I mean, geez, Louise, we even discussed the evils of CGI! Totally, totally cool. Plus, he has a British accent. Hot.

6. Jack is pretty much the only person who I’ve met that loves Dylan as much as me. And although he’s indifferent to beat-boxing, we share a love for bongo drums and Nick Swardson. Plus, like, Quentin, he’s playing teacher and guiding me into a world of mary jane and shrooms. It’s no wonder he calls himself Dr. Feelgood. (I know, I know. This will not be another Vincent incident.)

7. Sawyer is the utmost Kresge boy. I mean, he’s named after Bob Marley and his dad’s in a juggling troupe. So he’s totally cool. The only thing that gets me off is that he’s totally in like with me. Like, puppy-love. Way disgusting. But whatever, I already told him we’re only staying as friends and he’s cool with that. But I have to admit, though, whenever I get him nervous and he has to take a five minute cig break, I totally swoon for a second. It’s cute. But only a little.

8. But speaking of swoon, you’re not in love until you see Luke. (Even Alessandro agrees!) I mean, whenever I’m not pathetically trailing behind lanky and curly-haired boys like Jude, I’m drooling over the likes of Hayden Christensen and James Dean. But those two don’t even compare to Luke! I mean, forget about Jesus being our savior; Luke’s a present to all the women and gay boys out there! But whatever; forget about looks. He’s beyond cool personality wise. I have never met a person who shared the ideas and interests in alternative living as me. Totally, totally crazy.

9. And, apparently, Luke was talking about me since his best friend Alec found me and started talking to me too. And we even get on more than I do with Luke. I mean, we talk about everything: A Tribe Called Quest, partying, the concept of relationships and how they’re lame, foreplay tips, sex, his job, my lack of a job, his best friend, vacationing, etc. And it’s all platonic too. Jesus, I'm in slut heaven.